Whiten your teeth by up to 8 shades in one sitting!
If you're like most people, you probably can't get through the day without having a cup or two of coffee or tea. Unfortunately, your years of consuming your favourite beverage have left your teeth with an unsightly yellowish stain that wouldn't go away no matter how much you brush your teeth. If you're looking for excellent teeth whitening services in the city of Joondalup, then contact us today.
Coffee and tea are a couple of the most common culprits when it comes to teeth discolouration. But there are so many reasons why our teeth become discoloured. Some of these factors include:
- Wine, cola, and certain foods (candy, citrus fruits, tomato sauce, berries, curry, and more)
- Poor dental hygiene
- Overexposure to fluoride (severe fluorosis)
- The mother's use of a drug called tetracycline during the late stages of pregnancy or the use of tetracycline in early childhood
- Trauma (a fall or a blow) accompanied by internal bleeding which damaged and discoloured the teeth
- A rare congenital condition called dentinogenesis imperfecta. People who have this disorder often have yellow or greyish teeth.
Store-bought whitening kits can improve the look of your teeth, but the results will not be as dramatic or as satisfactory as teeth whitening procedure done in a dentist's office. Whatever the cause of your teeth discolouration, you can be assured that our team of dentists at Dentist Joondalup can restore your pearly whites. Whitening your teeth and improving your smile is so easy you can even squeeze this procedure in after your regular cleaning appointment. Our state-of-the-art dental clinic at Grand Boulevard is always ready to serve you. Give us a call so we can improve your smile today.
Although we strive to ensure that your teeth remain as white as you want it to be with our teeth whitening procedure, maintaining proper oral hygiene and minimising your consumption of drinks and food that can stain are still necessary for optimum results.
Patients Teeth Before & After Teeth Whitening
To hear more about our payment options, give us a call or email in today.
Teeth Whitening is not covered by normal health insurance providers. For a competitive quote, contact us today.